5 Things To Know About Invisalign
- Straighter teeth improve oral health.
- Aligners must be worn 22 hours per day to be effective.
- Avoid using toothpaste on your aligners. Dr. Ku recommends brushing with water or considering a retainer/aligner cleaner to use at home. (These can be found on Amazon or your local market.)
- Invisalign is not for everyone. Depending on the individual’s orthodontic needs, some patients may not be eligible for Invisalign.
- Invisalign can help break bad eating/snacking habits. We have noticed most patients avoid drinking anything but water and snacking throughout the day to prevent having to remove aligners